Monday, December 15, 2008

Claustrophobic!

OMG!! It's like 2.36 am and i'm blogging!!
F**k, yeah i had a bad day!! Major bad day!!

No. 1 Stupid fucking asshole Khoi!
No. 2 I'm gona DIE *YAY!!*
No. 3 claustrophobic shit!!

Ok you guys i'm not claustrophobic or nything!!
Wait!! do you even know what claustrophobic is..... Let me explain Claustrophobic is the fear of enclosed spaces! Well Ms. Eville is so not claustrophobic!

I'm supposed to go shopping this wednesday with my mum *argh, she's gona make me buy all sorts of girly shit!!*

Ok lets get about to my day. It started out pretty fine. Until Facebook! Khoi just has to comment on everything THAT IDIOT!! well the least he could do was say nice things but no! So what if I fucking hate christmas? Well he has to butt in. Poor rach doesnt know how to get rid of him!

Ok foods ready!! Gona go eat

It's 2.43 now and i'm gona eat! Some one save me from myself!!

Claustrophobic---good name for a band!

I ciao first!!

Rachie! =)

No comments: