Friday, November 28, 2008

unexplainable moments

Today was WICKED!!! *in the beggining*
started out like every other normal day. Went for a surprise party *plan by me and idiotic lion* for Naresh. I bought him 2 slices of cake and after getting the cake he left in *sorta* a hurry. So I'm stuck with Lionel *majorly annoying punk-Lionel*. I tried going someplace so that he will go back to work but nope he followed me to the park to the reload shop and even the mini market*i think*. I shouldn't have scold him. He meant it for the good but I saw pass it. Well i went home with him mad at me and *HELL* it's still troubling. He definitely was mad and no *bloody* way was he gonna forgive me. Way to go rach!! Lost another friend *I'm hoping not*. I want to go cry my eyes out. Good day.

signing off,
Rachie.
=)

No comments: