Monday, November 17, 2008

Blog time!!

Blogging. What to say? Hmmm..

Oh yeah, my party is this Friday. *screams* OMG!! It's here!! YAY!!
My fingers hurt. *you might ask why* too much practicing *the guitar that is*.
Well practice makes perfect right? I'm sure it does. If it doesn't . . . .
doooodeeeedummmdumdumm wooopdeedoop lalalalalalalalalala xp
I think I'm crazy *in a way I always was*. Outta ma' mind! I don't think anyone really cares. SO.. Why should I? *the girl was dropped on her head when she was a baby, blame her parents*

So I've been thinking. OK a guy asked me out!! should i be thrilled? Number 2. I think I like him. He is cute. Wait. NO! Hot is more appropriatte *not sure about that word* Should I say yes? Maybe Mr. Shark *my nickname for him* hehehehehe might just wanna hang out with someone as crazy as me. Who knows?? *SOMEBODY ASK HIM WHAT HE WANTS*

Back to topic one. *I just realized I'm random, crazy and loud* *nice combination* *what?!*
Screw it!! *drrrrr!!* -.- *oh wait, thats drill it*
EMOTICONS!! xp XD =) :D
Random like I said.
Wait I am talking about me.
*sheesh*
i better sign off.
PSP time.

Rachie
=) *always with a smile*
*who am I kidding*
*random again*

No comments: