Monday, November 3, 2008

CONCERT!!!! BAND!!! HELP!!!

With the concert coming up, and no band *shit* wat to do?? ok i do hav a band bt it's not a full band and besides we *overflow* need money for the concert, no help bt thnks to my godmum...*i love her a lot* she helped me, i jus nd to get the posters and tickets and the band ready and start practicng before it's too late. Dec 19 or 20. Well God it's Your plan...nt mine, so take me there...lets tell you the full story...my birthday party is cmng up and i really need help decorate, food, games, music???? wat else?????? argh nvm tht...Concert...concert...CONCERT!!!

WE ND THE PRATICE THE TIME THE MONEY AND THE BIG HELP.
what if no one shows up? it will be a waste of everything hard effort

10:22pm 3/11/08 well tmr last day exam...wish me luck

=)

rachie

No comments: